We work with our local courier services to deliver your su-da jewelry goods to you safe and sound and fast.
We ship all over Europe and select few overseas countries. In case your delivery country is not listed below, you can contact us at email@example.com to inquire custom shippings - we would love to get su-da jewelry delivered wherever you are.
Services & Rates
We offer flat rate of 7€ on orders up to 10kg in Belgium. All orders are insured and include tracking number. Approximate delivery time 2-3 business days
2. Europe and the UK
We offer flat rate of 10€ on orders up to 2kg within Europe and the UK. All orders are insured and include tracking number. Approximate delivery time 2-3 business days.
- the UK
3. Rest of Europe
We offer flat rate of 20€ up on orders to 2kg within rest of Europe. All orders are insured and include tracking number. Approximate delivery time 3-5 business days.
- Czech Republic
We offer flat rate of 10€ on orders up to 2kg within Europe and the UK. All orders are insured and include tracking number. Approximate delivery time 4-5 business days.
If your delivery country is not listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- su-da jewelry is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
- su-da jewelry cannot be held responsible/liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- We are not responsible for delivery errors via carrier due incorrect shipping information provided by customers.
Customs & Additional Taxes
su-da jewelry pieces fully respect VAT fees. In case of additonal international duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other additonal expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally, you agree that you are fully responsible for such expenses and charges.
- Unfortunately, su-da jewelry cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes that may be applied by customs in the country where the delivery is made. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.